Wednesday 2 March 2016

Google I/O 2016 website goes live, registration begins March 8


Google will soon open registration for its 2016 I/O developer conference, which is scheduled to take place between May 18 to May 20 at the Shoreline Amphitheater in Mountain View, California. The I/O 2016 website has gone live and registration windows open from March 8, and ends March 10.

The general admission tickets costs $900 (Rs. 61,000), while an academic admission tickets cost $300 (Rs. 20,000). Google will select applicants randomly after the registration period is over, and will send them an email with further details. Applicants can only buy one ticket if selected and can request for a refund any time before April 29.

For the rest, who are not able to attend the I/O event, Google will have a live stream of the event - I/O Live.

Every year, Google at it I/O reveal it plans for the upcoming years, and introduces the next version of Android, this year's version being Android N.

No comments:

Post a Comment