Wednesday 11 February 2015

Google I/O 2015 Set For May 28-29 In San Francisco


Google announced that this year's Deve;loper conference will be taking place at Moscone CenterWest in San Francisco on May 28-29.

Registrations for the Google developer conference begin March 17 at 9am Pacific time (10:30pm IST) and run through 5pm pacific time (6:30am IST)  March 19. 

The Google I/O 2015 website is now live and will be updated with information about topics which will be covered in the conference over the coming weeks. Already there are preliminary schedule listed on the side, but it will add more details in the coming weeks.

Google I/O is a developer conference for anyone who develops apps for Google's software platform which include Chrome OS, Android and Android Wear.

Last year Google unveiled Android 5.0 Lollipop alongside some of the first Android Wear devices. There is no details yet on what topics will be covered at I/O conference 2015.

Source : +Sundar Pichai ; Google I/O 2015